2016 U9–U11 Fall Soccer League
Players born 2006 – 2008
Welcome new and returning Blackhawks soccer players to the 2016 fall season! This page has details about registration and payment, season summary, key dates, and who to contact with questions. Also, please review important information on Developmental Evaluations.
Fall Soccer is a great time to introduce players to traveling soccer in a short, fun-based season run by Blackhawk volunteer power. It’s also a great time to be a part of your player’s experience. We need coaches and managers for each team. Be sure to indicate your interest in either at registration or contact Chris or Dawn.
- Register and pay using the LOGIN button on this page.
- On-time registration is open through July 25.
- Register your player by birth year
- Registration will be confirmed via email.
- Pay online using MasterCard/Visa or by check; follow the online instructions
- Registration is first-come, first-served determined by payment receipt date. Registration is not complete until payment is received
- Club Fees are listed below. The Club Fee covers: MYSA dues, insurance, field rental fees, referees and officials for league matches, and club administrative costs. Not included in Club Fee: uniforms, and team fees, which cover tournaments and other team-specific expenses
Fall league game days are Saturday and Sunday for all age groups
|Birth Year||Game Format||Club Fee||Girls Training Nights*||Boys Training Nights*|
rule in effect
|$195||2x Weekday Night
|2x Weekday Night
*Training times and locations are subject to change while coaches are being assigned to fall teams. We will do our best to follow this schedule
- June 20 Fall season registration begins
- July 18–23 Developmental Evaluations for fall team placement
- July 25 Registration deadline and payment deadline (Blackhawks will only assign registered players to rosters)
- July 29 U9–U11 fall team placements announced
- August 22 Team training begins
- September 10 MYSA fall league games may begin
- October 9 MYSA U11 league games must end
- October 15 Blackhawks U9/U10 Fall Festival
- October 16 MYSA U9/U10 league games must end
- October 15–16 MYSA Fall State Tournament U11+
We will continue to use the uniforms introduced with the summer 2016 season. Only players new to Blackhawks this fall will need to order a new uniform kit. Uniforms for fall season will be available online from soccer.com at the beginning of August.
- Each player will receive a personalized link to our online uniform store via email when it opens. This special link entitles Blackhawks pricing, ensures proper jersey numbers, etc.
- With soccer.com, orders are placed and paid for online and delivered directly to player’s homes. (Uniforms are not included in club fees.)
Questions about uniforms? Please contact Dawn Ellerd, our uniform coordinator, at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besides staff, there are numerous knowledgeable volunteers to contact. These include the following, listed on the Contacts page:
- Boys and Girls Age Group Coordinators (AGCs—assigned age groups change each August 1)
- Boys and Girls Developmental Representative on the Blackhawks Board of Directors
Registration and Payment
Register and pay online using Visa/MasterCard or by check. Follow online instructions for check payment.
To register now, click the big LOGIN button on this page.
Payment deadline is July 25, 2016. Player pass will be issued only after registration is complete and fee is paid in full.
Receipt of payment will be confirmed by email. Emails will be sent to parent email address provided during online registration. The registration fee covers: MYSA dues, insurance, field rental fees, referees, and club administrative costs. It does not cover: team and elective tournament fees.
Players registered after July 25 may be assigned to teams on a “space available” basis.
If you have any questions about registration or programming, please feel free to contact us.
- Soccer and Program: Chris Scanlon, Developmental Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: Dawn Ellerd, Registrar and Club Administrator email@example.com
- Uniforms: Dawn Ellerd, Uniform Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.