U11–U19 Age Groups
Get Info and Register for These Programs Today!
click program name to view info. click login at right to register
2018 – 2019 Competitive Teams (players born 2000 – 2004)
2018 – 2019 Juniors Teams (players born 2005 – 2008)
- Focus on technical, tactical, interpersonal skills
- Fitness and performance focus
- Participation in MYSA or US Club competitive league
- Participation in State Cup or other tournaments
- Professional coaches
- Guidance for those wishing to play soccer in college
- Tryouts in late July or early August for the following summer’s teams
Tryouts and Selection
The Coaching Director organizes tryouts in conjunction with team coaches, Boys and Girls Competitive Directors and assessment staff. Team coaches and assessors with strong soccer backgrounds run the tryouts and evaluate the players. Factors considered in selection include player performance at tryouts, player performance as observed by the coach in other playing situations (club, school, training), player history with the club, and specific positions needed to strengthen the team. Final decisions on player selection are made by the Coaching Director.