Boys and Girls Born 2010–2011
Saint Paul Blackhawks will hold developmental player evaluations in July for players born 2010–2011. We encourage all players interested in participating on our U9–U10 Fall Soccer League teams to attend, but attendance at evaluations is not necessary to register for the fall program.
Please see below for specific times for each group. We schedule two times for each group. While evaluations are not mandatory, participating in both sessions enables our staff to match players with the most appropriate team. If your player is unable to attend both, one session is the best alternative.
Step 1: Register for “2019 Fall League U9 & U10”
Please register before evaluations using the LOGIN button on this page.
Step 2: Participate in Blackhawks Player Evaluation
- The sessions, run by our professional coaching staff, will include soccer skill based activities and fun small-sided games and scrimmages
- Wear shinguards and cleats or field shoes; bring a size 4 ball, water bottle, and great sportsmanship!
- Evaluations for each group includes two sessions; plan to participate in both sessions.
|Thursday, July 18 5:30-7:00 pm
Saturday, July 20 12:00 noon-1:30 pm
|Wednesday, July 17 5:30-7:00 pm
Saturday, July 20 9:00-10:30 am
|Thursday, July 18 7:00-8:30 pm
Saturday, July 20 1:30-3:00 pm
|Wednesday, July 17 7:00-8:30 pm
Saturday, July 20 10:30 am-12:00 noon
* We allow developmentally-ready U8s (born 2012) to “play up” at the U9 level, as this is the earliest age that Blackhawks offer traveling soccer. Please contact Developmental Director Chris Scanlon to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blackhawks Soccer Center / Orchard
875 W Orchard Ave, St Paul, MN 55103 • map
If you have questions not answered here or on our U9–U10 Fall Soccer League program page and FAQ page, please contact us.