Welcome new and returning Blackhawks soccer players to the 2019 fall season! This page provides details about registration and payment, season summary, key dates, and who to contact with questions. Also, please review important information on Developmental Evaluations.
Fall Soccer is a great time to introduce players to traveling soccer in a short, fun-based season run by Blackhawk volunteer power. It’s also a great time to be a part of your player’s experience. We need coaches and managers for each team. Be sure to indicate your interest in either at registration or contact Chris or Dawn.
- Before Developmental Evaluations, register and pay using the LOGIN button on this page
- Players registered after July 23, 2019 will be placed as space allows
- You will receive a registration confirmation via email
- Pay online using MasterCard/Visa, or by personal check—follow the online instructions
- Registration is first-come, first-served determined by payment receipt date. Registration is not complete until payment is received
- Club Fees are listed below. The Club Fee covers: dues, insurance, field rental fees, referees, the Blackhawks Fall Festival, and club administrative costs. Not included in Club Fee: uniforms; and team fees, which cover other team-specific elective expenses
Fall league game days are Saturday and Sunday for all age groups
|Birth Year||Game Format||Club Fee||Girls Training Nights¹||Boys Training Nights¹|
rule in effect
rule in effect
¹ Training times and locations are subject to change while coaches are being assigned to fall teams. We will do our best to follow this schedule
² We allow developmentally-ready 2012s to play up at the U9 level, as this is the earliest age that TCSL and Blackhawks offer traveling soccer. Please contact Developmental Director Chris Scanlon to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-894-3527.
- June 21 Fall season registration begins
- July 17–20 Developmental Evaluations for fall team placement
- July 23 Registration deadline and payment deadline (Blackhawks can only assign registered players to rosters). Players registered after this date will be placed as space allows
- July 26 U9–U10 fall team placements announced
- August 26 U9–U10 team training begins
- September 6 fall league games may begin
- October 5–6 Last weekend for league games
- October 12–13 Blackhawks U9/U10 Fall Festival (End of Season)
Plans for uniforms are pending. Only players new to Blackhawks this fall will need to order a full new uniform kit. Families will receive more information on uniforms after registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Besides staff, knowledgeable volunteers are available to share more information. These include the Boys’ and Girls’ Developmental Representatives on the Blackhawks Board of Directors, listed on the Contacts page.
Registration and Payment
Register and pay online using Visa/MasterCard or personal check. Follow online instructions for check payment.
To register now, click the LOGIN button on this page.
Payment deadline is July 23, 2019. Player pass will be issued only after registration is complete and fee is paid in full.
Receipt of payment will be confirmed by email. Emails will be sent to parent email address provided during online registration. The registration fee covers:dues, insurance, field rental fees, referees, the Blackhawks Fall Festival, and club administrative costs. Not included in Club Fee: uniforms; and team fees, which cover other team-specific elective expenses
Players registered after July 23 may be assigned to teams on a “space available” basis.
If you have any questions about registration or programming, please feel free to contact us.