FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
Saint Paul Blackhawks are committed to providing a high-quality, affordable youth soccer program. While we try hard to keep club fees as low as possible, we realize that paying the full amount can be a hardship for some families. The Saint Paul Blackhawks Financial Assistance Program exists to help ensure that no one is prevented from playing in Blackhawks for financial reasons. Our goal is to offer some assistance to every family that demonstrates need. Budget constraints may not allow us, however, to give everyone the level of aid they believe adequate.
Financial Assistance Awards
Financial assistance award levels vary according to need. Based on factors such as family income, family size, and player age, awards may be granted to cover the following:
- 25 to 90% of Club Fees for leagues
- 10 to 50% of non-league programming such as camps, developmental winter training and our Little Hawks programs
You are responsible for paying:
- Club Fees not covered by the award
- A minimum of 10% of Club Fees
- Team Fees (for team-specific travel and tournament costs)
- Uniform costs. (Uniforms cost $120 for U11 – U19 players and $110 for U9 – U10 players.)
NOTE: Players who are not current on their payments will not have access to the team schedule nor be eligible to play.
How to Apply
- Application takes place during program registration.
- A decision will be made and you will be notified of your award amount via email.
- The discount will automatically be applied to your account balance.
- If you missed it during registration, log into your PlayMetrics account
- Click on “Programs”
- Once there, click on the down arrow next to “Programs” in the upper left
- Click on the arrow, then click on “Financial Aid”
- Click on the + in the upper right to launch the questionnaire
- Hit submit when done
Season Costs (U9 – U10)
|Activity||U9 – U10|
|Fall Club Fees||$325|
|Summer Club Fees||$495|
|Estimated Team Fees||$0-50|
Season Costs (U11 – U19)
|Est Team Fees||$0-1000||$0-1250||$0-2000+|
|Total Est Fees||$1600-2800+||$1850-3750+||$1500-2850+|
All financial information is maintained in strict confidence and may be accessed only by the Financial Assistance Director. Names of financial assistance recipients and the level of financial assistance awarded are disseminated narrowly on a need-to-know basis to the club administrator, club treasurer, and relevant age group coordinators and team managers.