RESOURCES – MYSA
how to access DIGITAL player CARDS
ADD GUEST PLAYERS
BLACKHAWKS HOME RESCHEDULE FORM
PRINT PLAYER PASSES (TOURNAMENTS ONLY)
BUDGET TEMPLATE (U11-U19 ONLY)
MYSA & USYS NATIONAL LEAGUE
MYSA - SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
USYS - MIDWEST CONFERENCE INFO
USYS - SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
Print Official Roster
MEDICAL RELEASE FORMS
USYS (MYSA) WAIVER
TEAMSNAP – How To’s
How to Add a Game or Event
How to add a player to the roster
How to Use Live Messaging and Scoring
How to send an email
How long are games?
- U9/U10: 2×25
- U11/U12: 2×30
- U13/U14: 2×35
- U15/U16: 2×40
- U17/U19: 2×45
Which jerseys are used for home and away?
Home kit: Red
Away kit: White
However, for President’s Cup, State Cup and other USYS tournaments, Red is away and White is home
Which league and division is my team in?
The ’08 and ’09 Black teams are in First Division
The ’07-’04 Black teams are Premier I
The ’04 Red team is Pemier II
What do I need to do before and after the game?
- Sanneh: corner flags are left on the field – no need to do anything
- Sylvan: if you have corner flags, bring them to the field, or use cones (from coach)
- Before every game, it may be beneficial to have the digital roster pulled up on your phone. It is the referee’s responsibility to have the Sports Connect app downloaded and game info loaded, but some refs may not be as prepared.
- If your team participates in the USYS National League, please refer to the info here for FAQ’s
Do I need to keep score?
- U9/U10: No. Results are not recorded by the league either.
- U11+: Optional. Most teams like to keep score in TeamSnap. Here’s how: Using TeamSnap Live! Chat and Scoring – TeamSnap Playbook
- Referees are responsible for reporting game results to the league (U11+ only)