PRINT MATCH CARDS
ADD GUEST PLAYERS
BLACKHAWKS HOME RESCHEDULE FORM
PRINT PLAYER PASSES (TOURNAMENTS ONLY)
BUDGET TEMPLATE (U11-U19 ONLY)
TCSL - SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
TCSL - RULES (U9-U12)
TCSL - COMPETITION RULES
Print US Club Official Roster & ID Cards
MEDICAL RELEASE FORMS
US CLUB (TCSL) WAIVER
TEAMSNAP – How To’s
How to Add a Game or Event
How to add a player to the roster
How to Use Live Messaging and Scoring
How to send an email
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How long are games?
- U9/U10: 2×25
- U11/U12: 2×30
- U13/U14: 2×35
- U15/U16: 2×40
- U17/U19: 2×45
Which jerseys are used for home and away?
Home kit: Red
Away kit: White
Which league and division is my team in?
Click here to see the 2021-2022 leagues and divisions
What do I need to do before and after the game?
- Orchard: bring out the corner flags (if they aren’t already out) and put one in each of the four corners of the field. They can be found inside the small room off the gym inside of Orchard
- Orchard: if you are the last team to play, bring all corner flags inside Orchard and put them in the small room inside of the gym
- Sanneh: corner flags are left on the field – no need to do anything
- Sylvan: if you have corner flags, bring them to the field, or use cones (from coach)
- Before every game, give your printed match card to either the coach or the referee. The referee keeps the match card.
Do I need to keep score?
- U9/U10: No. Results are not recorded by the league either.
- U11+: Optional. Most teams like to keep score in TeamSnap. Here’s how: Using TeamSnap Live! Chat and Scoring – TeamSnap Playbook
- Referees are responsible for reporting game results to the league (U11+ only)
Can parents bring post-game snacks?
Due to Covid, it is recommended parents who want to provide snacks bring individually wrapped, store-bought items.